Hudson Valley's Premier Doggie Daycare!
Camp Belly Rub
1. Make sure your pets are not walking on hot avement.... too hot for your bare feet, too hot for them
2. Stay on flea and tick meds all season. These pests are persistent and can impact your pets overall health let alone be a nuisence.
3. Plenty of water and shade are in order whenever outside. Don't underestimete the effects of sun and heat on your pup.
4. Don' t leave your dog in the car! simple but important to say again. If you can, have a second set of keys to leave the car and A/C running.
5. Keep an eye on what your pup puts into their mouth. There are a lot of things out there that can cause gastric issues and more.
As always, enjoy every minute with you fur baby!
Give us a call and make an appointment today!
Fleas and Ticks
Until the first major snowfall we were still seeing Ticks on dogs. Flea and Tick preventative is reecommended year round. If we have a string of 3 days with 32 degree weather, the ticks will come out of hibernation and be HUNGRY! Be aware and be on the lookout!
Accepting New Campers
A temperament test is a full day of daycare for your dog to assess their energy level, behavior and social skills. This assessment allows us to pair your dog with the proper playgroups and activities.
Call us for an appointment. The day starts at 8am ( or earlier depending on your schedule)and will be for a full day. Drop your pooch off on your way to work.
That day is free !
853 Flatbush Road - Route 32
Kingston, NY 12401
(1 mile south of the Rhinecliff/Kingston Bridge)
Please call us for information.
Temperament/Evaluation Testings are FREE
Click our serevices tab to the left, find forms and documents, and fill out the requested information!
Training schedules are on hold until we can partner with a professional trainer.
Contact us at (845) 514-2727!
Camp Belly Rub